Join us for a free and informal gathering for local employers and directors
To learn why your approach to employment law, health & safety and employee benefits is so important to your success. On the day, Peninsula and Dartington Employee Benefits will help you:
• Break down complex laws into simple terms and understand better use of employment contracts and policies.
• Discover the best ways to protect your business and its future.
• Gain the knowledge to manage your top-performing people and keep them loyal to you.
• Understand re-enrolment for workplace pensions – what is it and what are employers’ duties?
• Learn how the benefits of workplace perks are clear, taking a look at what workplace benefits employees really value.
This event will attract high interest from business owners and directors, so please be quick to reserve your place.
Book your place – Tuesday 2nd October 2018
09.30am – 12.45pm
Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 1RJ
M11 J11, 6 miles
Nearest train station:
Cambride, 1.3 miles
Free parking on site
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org